DOLORES HEIGHTS/LIBERTY HEIGHTS EXQUISITE ARTS & CRAFTS PANORAMIC VIEW HOME
3601 21st Street | 910 Church Street
Offered at $1,398,000 — SOLD for $1,860,000
$462,000 OVER ASKING! 16 OFFERS!
www.Churchand21st.com View Brochure (PDF)
This expansive, sleek Spanish semi-detached corner home (built in 1941, Lot Size 27.4 x 114, approximately 2391 square feet/per tax records, RM-1 zoning) emulates the best of cosmopolitan chic and the Dolores Heights lifestyle! Effortlessly livable and designed to combine the charm of the Spanish flair with modern elements for a casual lifestyle. Open the door to timeless style boasting a spacious open floor plan of natural light featuring San Francisco City and Bay views! Four bedrooms, three full baths, garage, lush garden – two units or a fabulous home with a separate unit for an office or au pair quarters.
Gorgeous architectural detail embraces the wonderful sun-filled home including arched doorways, newly painted interior, newly refinished parquet and wood floors, handsome exterior ironwork, recessed lighting, new light fixtures, and new wall sconces.
Premium location – this elegant and sophisticated home is 2 blocks to Dolores Park and in close proximity to famous cafes (Tartine), unique restaurants (Delfina), Bi-Rite Grocery and Creamery. Transportation is closeby – one block to the J Church. ‘Hip’ neighborhoods – Valencia Corridor, Castro Village and Noe Valley surround this wonderful location.
3601 21st Street – VIEWS of San Francisco and the Bay!
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, formal living room, formal dining room, chef’s kitchen
- Escape to the serene master bedroom complete with a Cedar-lined closet and windows that frame the
- Second bedroom features City views and Garden views
- Third bedroom includes fabulous City views
- Striking black-iron entry gate opens to the handsome Terrazzo stairs
- Formal living room and dining room offers a wall of windows highlighting the beauty of San Francisco and
the Bay. Recessed lighting enhances the dramatic style.
- The wood burning fireplace in the formal living room includes a marble tile surround with marble base,
and a classic arched bookcase – display your favorite art collection or treasured artifacts.
- Elegant formal dining room is perfect for entertaining your guests and family.
- Chef’s kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, a commercial gas range and hood, richly textured granite counter tops, custom cabinetry, pantry and ample storage creating a wonderful cook’s experience. The door in thekitchen leads to the rear staircase, backyard, garage, washer/dryer and lower level (910 Church Street).
910 Church Street – Views of San Francisco and the lush garden!
- Gated entry on Church Street – 1 bedroom, 1 bath, living room, eat-in kitchen
- Light-filled spacious living room features wall sconces, wood floors, private entrance
- 1 full bath with vintage tiles
- Eat-in deco style kitchen with colorful vintage tile counters and vintage style cabinetry
- Direct access to the garage, storage and stacked washer/dryer
- Newly painted, newly refinished gleaming wood floors
- Lush Garden – a large sun-drenched garden boasting a flagstone pathway and layered tiers of sage, roses,
mature plantings and trees, a respite for relaxation on the decks or lounging in one of the seating areas.