Victorian Masterpiece – Noe Valley View Home
SOLD for $1,450,000
A beautiful ornate facade highlighted by an intricate wrought iron gate surrounded by scented rose bushes welcomes you to this stunning custom remodeled Painted Lady boasting sweeping views of San Francisco Downtown, the Bay, Mt. Diablo, East Bay, and Noe Valley.Combining the charm of the Victorian architecture with a wonderful floor plan and madern amenities for today’s lifestyle. Perfectly situated on a wonderful block in prime Noe Valley, just steps away from the urban delights of 24th street bistros and boutiques; Whole Foods, weekend Farmer’s Market, Starbucks and Martha Brothers coffee, antique stores, kids stores, chic clothing stores, Noe Valley Bakeery, from Italian to Sushi restaurants! Convenient access to Highways 280 and 101, and Muni at the corner of 26th & Castro. Douglas Park playground is close by – great for dogs and kids!
This beautiful Victorian features soring ceilings with covered mouldings, picture mouldings, wood floors, recessed lighting and wainscoting, wood doors, Grohe fixtures, double pane windows, marble floors and counter tops, master suite. Wonderful kitchen with Viking range, elegant formal living room and dining room with fireplace. Skylights in the breackfast room and the outdoor deck enhances this wonderful Victorian home.
MAIN LEVEL – GRACEFUL, CASUAL ELEGANT!
- Lovely formal entry featuring soaring and stained glass window
- Spacious formal living room with built-in bookcases
- Elegant formal dining room – an etched wood surround mantle with a metallic pewter finish on the
wood burning fireplace enhances the elegant ambiance
- Striking gourmet kitchen showcases Italian marble countertops, subway glazed tile backsplash from Waterworks, Viking six-burner range and commercial vented hood, custom cabinetry, walk-in pantry,
a Jenn-Air dishwasher and Jenn-Air refrigerator
- Sweet breakfast room or family room – 2 skylights, French doors with direct acess to the spacious view deck which leads to a lush level landscaped garden and outdoor patio – great for BBQ’s and entertaining family and friends
- Half bath- antique pedestal European sink with intricate etched copper pantina faucets, including soap dish; rose quartz marble floors and beautiful wainscoting
- Laundry room adjecent to breackfast room has great storage with a Maytag/Neptune washer and dryer
UPPER LEVEL – CHARMING & ROMANTIC WITH STUNNING VIEWS!
- Three bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Gorgeous balustade staircase leads to the view upper level
- Intimate first bedroom features sweeping views and garden views
- Second bedroom also features custom tongue and groove ceiling, delicate light fixture and views
- Romantic master suite perfectly conductive for relaxation and romance featuring view window and a wonderful bay seating, two sets of closets and recessed lighting
- Luxurious spa master bath boasting marble floors Jacuzzi, Grohe spa shower head, custom vanity with Groch fixtures, 3×6 subway wall tile decorated with handsome tumbled marble trim
- Full bath with views, marble tile floor, Italian pedestal sink and ceramic tile walls
- Classic Victorian hallway fetures a beautiful stained glass paneled window in ceiling and hallway closet
LOWER LEVEL – STYLISHLY CHIC – AMAZING SPACE!
- Fabulous lower level with a seperate front entry, side entry and rear entry to lush garden and patio
- Guest quarters or perfect extended living/office space, media room, au pair quarters, or an art gallery space
- Spacious open floor plan with soaring 11 foot ceilings, custom baseboards and moldings
- Bamboo floors – eco friendly feature
- Private bedroom, full bath, closet; sliding glass doors to deck, patio and lush landscaped garden
GARDEN/PATIOS/DECKS- – FABULOUS FOR ENTERTAINING!
- Enjoy the outdoor/indoor entertainment lifestyle with panoramic views!
- Mature trees and plants – great for an organic vegetable and herb garden
- Two patios – gardener’s patio and an alfresco patio
- Rear garden is irrigated with an automatic sprinkler system
- A perfect solace for gardeners and entertaining friends and family
- Updated systems with new wiring (CAT 5) and plumbing in 2006, foundation retrofit 1997