|Noe Valley Artistic. Inspired. Timeless.
SOLD for $2,050,000
- Newly Constructed, Fully Detached view home
- Oversized Noe Valley property with great indoor/outdoor spaces
- 4 Bedrooms + Office/Nursery, 3 1/2 Baths, Media Room
- Open Kitchen/Dining/Living Great Room
- Large front private courtyard, private rear and side yards
- Garaged and off street parking for up to 4 cars
Where stunning design meets modern comfort… The home that we desire begins with passion for beauty — for things that endow our lives with grace, ease and elegance. We desire comfort, style and distinction in a home with beautiful quality.
Start with a vision rooted in principles of excellence in design, materials and execution. Classic forms inspired by traditional fine details and shaped for contemporary lifestyles. Reflecting a dedication to design, materials and authentic craftsmanship and created to be of lasting value.
Sitting discreatly and privately behind a long gated driveway, enjoy the ultimate in privacy and views atop one of Noe Valley’s highest viewpoints. This custom built home is a 21st century adaptation of classic San Francisco architecture.
Newley completed, this 2,900+/- square foot (per architect) 4+ bedroom/3 1/2 bath home reflects a sophisicated palate of marble, limestone, and high-end fixtures with wide plank walnut floors throughout. A rare offering in this location across from Billy Goat Hill, there is a flat driveway accommodating 1 car outside an automated gate, 2 cars inside the gate, and a 1 car garage. There is a flat yard and 2 view decks.
There is a media/family room wired for projection theatre, laundry room, and 2 gas fireplaces. Enjoy the best of Noe Valley’s bistros and boutiques and parks, while having convenient access to the 280 Freeway and MUNI to Downtown.
Uniquely situated off 30th street behind private, automated gates, this newly constructed, fully detached home has the following amenities:
- Design by award winning architects: designcorps architecture + design studio
- All new landscapeing by Tamate Landscaping
- Oversized Noe Valley view lot with large flat front couryard and private terraced
- Gourmet kitchen includes carrera marble slab island, prep sink, gas Dacor cooktop, pot filler, built-in Kichenaid refrigerator, double oven with convection/microwave, Bosch
- City, Bay Bridge and water views from all levels of home
- 3rd floor master suite with private view deck, flexible nursery/office space, window seat, gas fireplace, walk-in closet
- Luxurious master bathroom with radiant floor heating, large soaking tub
- Custom designed interior/exterior lighting systems, automated for energy
- Two view decks, IPE iornwood and Cedar decking
- Artcraft custom cabinetry throughout home
- Grand Scale ceiling heights, 9′-6″ to 10′-6″
- Marvin windows and French doors, Double Paned E2 Argon Glazing meeting Energy
- Wide plank walnut flooring. Extensive use of carrera marble, cesarstone
- Two gas fireplaces with Napa Valley Cast Stone fireplace surrounds
- Custom automated front driveway gate, pedestrian gate includes intercom entry
- Groch and Newport Brass fixtures throughout home
- Sonitrol Alarm System
- All Wiring Systems Centralized to AV Closet on main level
- On Demand Water Heater, New Central Heat Furnace
- Media/family room wired for 7:1 surround plus option for projection theatre
- Home wired for sound, internet, including cat wiring
- Indiana flagstone patios and pathways. Colored concrete driveway with new drainage and grading
- Fully automated sprinkler and drip irrigation and custom exterior lighting systems