|Fresh Modern TIC | Historic Liberty Heights/Dolores Heights
3471 21st Street #3, San Francisco, CA 94109
Sunlit One Bedroom | One Bath | One Car Parking/Storage
SOLD | Price Upon Request
www.libertyheightsmodern.com Property Statement Floor Plans
Linda S. Gordon Presents: 3471 21st Street 3, San Francisco, CA
Located in the heart of the lovely Dolores Heights and the Historic Liberty Heights District, between Dolores Street and Fair Oaks this sunlit corner one bedroom and one bath unit with one car parking/storage (deeded) and offers a great floor plan and a premier sought after location. This is a lifestyle that combines a fantastic location with incredible surrounding neighborhood amenities. Pet friendly – Dolores Park only one block from unit.
– Sunlit wraparound windows with custom wood shutters
– Newly refinished handsome (light) hardwood floors
– Recessed lighting
– New stainless appliances (Samsung range & dishwasher)
– Stainless steel Samsung refrigerator
– Stainless steel range hood
– Open shelving & custom cabinetry with pull out pantry/spices
– Grey speckled granite counter tops
– Custom handsome tile flooring/custom wood shutters
– Customer wood shutters
– Newly refinished hardwood floors
– Custom closet built-ins
– Also a great room to add for stay-at-home office area – Recessed lighting
– New chic gold plated built-in reading lights
– Wonderful bath with pedestal sink, custom tile flooring, double width shower with glass doors, recessed lighting.
– NEST Thermostat/Central Heating
– 3 hallway closets
– Independent one car parking + storage closet in the garage
– Tech app access to garage parking – New washer/dryer in the laundry room
Walk Score – Walker’s Paradise 97
* Mark Zuckerberg/Priscilla Chan recently sold their estate located across the street for $31 million.
– A quick stroll to Dolores Park, BART, Valencia/Mission Corridor, Noe Valley, and the Castro.
Enjoy the boutiques, ’cool & hip’ restaurants, boutiques, Farmer’s Market and lively night spots.
– Tech shuttles stops for Google, Genetech, Apple nearby, Muni J Church only a short walk, and easy
transportation to the Peninsula/Silicon Valley is a breeze for techies. Walk to BART.
FAVORITE ‘SPOTS’ IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
– Foreign Cinema restaurant: shows movies outdoors
– Delfina Restaurant/Pizza: James Beard award winning restaurant/Neapolitan-Inspired Pizza
– Tartine Bakery: Famous for their super crunchy sour dough bread & mouth watering pastries
– Bi-Rite Grocery/Creamery: SF institution organic sustainably grown food/Creamery features specialty ice cream
– Taqueria La Cumbre: Birthplace of Mission the style burrito
– Castro Movie Theater: Historic movie palace, art deco theater, movie premieres
– Saru Sushi Bar: Art-splashed sushi & sake bar
– Noe Valley Bakery: Delicious pastries and breads made from scratch everyday
– Noe Valley Town Square: Weekend Farmers Market
– Firefly Restaurant: Seasonal heartfelt comfort cuisine