SOPHISTICATED COOL – EUREKA VALLEY – PANO VIEW CONDOMINIUM
Offered at $1,100,000 — SOLD for $1,160,000
www.CollingwoodViewCondo.com View Property Statement (PDF)
Mid-Century Modern View Condo – a true sense of style and panache. Perched high on a hill of Eureka Valley and featuring sweeping views of San Francisco and the Bay this condominium combines a relaxed ambiance of an era and a versatile floor plan. Built in 1956, approximately 1307 sq. ft. with an additional 299 sq. ft. for an office and extra storage this condo features bedrooms, two full baths, living room with handsome wood-beamed ceiling, Chef’s kitchen, two balconies, newly refinished wood floors, recessed lighting, double-pane windows, new washer/dryer laundry closet parking for 1 car in the shared garage.
Perfectly situated on a coveted block in prime Eureka Valley – the City’s most dynamic and exciting neighborhood. Close to the urban delights of Noe Valley and Castro Village cafes, shops & fabulous restaurants. Convenient access to Highways 280 and 101 to the Peninsula and Tech Transportation for Google and Genentech. Muni transportation and Market Street historic Streetcars a short distance- perfect for your morning Downtown commute.
- VIEWS – Panoramic City Lights with Bay views, East Bay views
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, chef’s kitchen, 2 balconies, laundry, storage, office, 1 car parking
- Living room takes advantage of the views reflecting in the City’s lovely landscape which is embraced by delicate sunrises and stunning sunsets
- Chef’s-style kitchen boasts thick slabs of speckled grays, blacks and taupe throughout the granite counters and backsplash, custom cabinetry by Kitchenworks, Viking 4-burner range, new refrigerator and an Asko dishwasher
- First full bath includes a pedestal sink and ‘cool’ vintage tiles
- Second full bath adds a touch of luxury with a double glass tiled vanity, tiled floor, new washer/dryer in the laundry closet and access to a spacious storage area
- First Bedroom – currently the media room features a view balcony, designer ceiling light fixture, abundant cedar-lined closet
- Master Bedroom or Second bedroom – spacious and serene with lovely wood floors and ample closet space
- Third Bedroom includes a separate office with bookshelves, stained glass window and recessed lighting. Additional storage room adjacent to the office. A bamboo enclosed balcony completes this wonderful bedroom.