|SOPHISTICATED DOLORES HEIGHTS MID-CENTURY VIEW HOME
442 Hill Street | Noe & Sanchez
Offered at $1,295,000 — Sold for $1,530,000
$235,000 OVER ASKING! — $1,073.00 PER SQ. FT.
www.442Hill.com View Brochure (PDF) View Seller Testimonial
Flawless. Striking. Impeccable…yet sophisticated and fun. This mid-century remodeled view home (approximately 1,425 sq. ft. per tax record, built in 1959) emulates the best of cosmopolitan chic and the Dolores Heights lifestyle! Open the door to timeless style boasting a spacious open floor plan of natural light featuring sweeping panoramic views of the hills and water views. Stylish finishes create a home perfectly designed for elegance and comfort – three bedrooms, two full baths, formal living room, formal dining area, chef’s kitchen, lovely landscaped garden with brick patio, two side-by-side garage parking with interior access, large basement (approximately 745 sq. ft per appraisal), fabulous location!
Perfectly situated on a wonderful block in prime Dolores Heights, close to the urban delights of Noe Valley, Castro Village and Valencia Corridor bistros, cafes and boutiques, Noe Valley weekend Farmer’s Market & Whole Foods Grocery. Convenient access to Highways 280 and 101, and Muni. Dolores Park is close by which is great for dogs, kids and Summer Movies in the Park! Close to Google and Genetech buses.
- VIEWS – Panoramic City Lights with Bay Views from wall of windows from the entry, living room, dining room and kitchen.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, formal living room & dining area, chef’s kitchen, lovely yard, 2 car garage (side by side), large finished basement, gleaming hardwood floors, designer light fixtures and custom remodel throughout this fabulous home.
- Entry – Beautiful landscaped exterior walkway. The iron entry gate opens to the handsome tile and terrazzo stairs with an access to the garage.
- Master bedroom en suite boasts double-pane windows that frame the garden.
- Master bath features statuary marble, shower hardware by Axor/designed by Philippe Starck.
- Second bedroom features garden views with a sliding glass door lending access to the sunny garden. Second spa bath sink, faucet and bath hardware created by Axor and designed by Philippe Starck. Large closet for linens, sundries and storage. Jacuzzi tub.
- Third bedroom – offers multiple options for use such as a family/playroom, media room or a guest bedroom. The expansive bookcase was designed by Homeowners and built by Tobyswoods, Healdsburg, CA.
- Formal living room and dining room with Views- upon entering the home you are welcomed by an attractive foyer that flows gracefully into the living room, formal dining area, and the spacious and cheerful kitchen combination. Offering ample space to prepare meals, dine casually, and relax. Features include: designer light fixtures by Louis Poulson, Island Stone quartzitic slate surrounds the wood burning fireplace and a custom black granite slab hearth completes the warmth and ambiance.
- Formal dining area with sweeping views is perfect for entertaining. The open floor plan provides a delightful area to enjoy friends and family in a comfortable and harmonious location.
- Chef’s kitchen boasts a custom built kitchen island designed by Homeowners and built by Tobyswoods, Healdsburg, CA., stainless steel appliances, richly textured granite counter tops and backsplash, sink is Diamond Anthracite designed by Blanco. Custom cabinetry, pantry and ample storage with built-in wine rack creates a wonderful chef’s experience.
LUSH GARDEN – sun-drenched garden and brick patio – highlighted with mature plantings and trees. A respite for private relaxation for entertaining friends and family.
GARAGE – 2 cars side by side with additional 4 cars in the driveway! Large basement for possible expansion or media/exercise room. Laundry and utility room in lower level area.
- All windows and exterior doors (excluding basement) are double paned
- Newly painted exterior, 2012
- New kitchen cooktop, 2012
- Garage door – Amarr Stratford 3000 with Liftmaster door opener, 2012
- Installed underground utilities and 100 AMP electric panel, 2004
- Copper water line 1” installed from house to street, 2002