|STYLISH BERNAL HEIGHTS EDWARDIAN HOME COOL MEETS CLASSIC
2 COLLEGE TERRACE | SOLD for $1,133,000 | $144,000 Over Asking
Brochure Property Statement Floor Plans Video
STYLISH & INVITING | Wonderful remodeled three-level Edwardian home (built in 1915, approximately 1,606 square feet of living space plus 795 square feet garage level), located in sought-after Bernal Heights combines a contemporary flair while embracing the beautiful details of the Edwardian era. Perfectly situated on a unique block in trendy Bernal Heights (voted the ‘hottest’ neighborhood in San Francisco) – the best of City living is close by with top-rated restaurants, neighborhood cafes, boutique shopping, organic markets and thriving entertainment in Bernal Heights, Mission/Valencia Corridor, and Glen Park. A commuter paradise with convenient access to 280/101, tech shuttles and BART/MUNI.
3 Levels | 2 Bedrooms (potential for 3rd bonus room) | 1.5 Bathrooms | Formal Living Room | Formal Dining Room | Chef’s Kitchen | Large Upper Deck | Garden Patio | Large Garage | NEST Thermostat | Tech Location
- Living Room and Formal Dining Room – large windows with decorative fireplace, built-in wood cabinets, new designer lighting, sliding glass pocket doors.
- Chef’s Kitchen – remodeled spacious kitchen – abundant wood cabinets topped with quartz counters and stainless steel appliances, tile flooring, wine refrigerator, recessed lighting and designer pendant lights.
- Half Bath – remodeled with new tile floors and pedestal sink, new lighting
- NEST – next generation thermostat, learns the temps you like, remote control through Wi-Fi to control from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Master Bedroom – high ceilings, new light fixture, 2 generous closets
- Full Bath – freestanding bathtub by MAAX, black and white mosaic tile floor, white ceramic subway tiled walls with a frameless glass 40″x40″ shower surround and angled door, handsome wood vanity with granite and storage.
- Second Bedroom – bay window for seating area, great closet with storage.
- NEST – Ethan Anderson of Drafting Cafe prepared plans to convert the deck into a bonus room, home office, yoga/pilates studio, or a small third bedroom.
- Garden/Patio – sun-drenched – great to BBQ and entertain. Additional storage.
- Garage – large garage with 1 car parking (potential for 2 cars), abundant storage, washer/dryer.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
- Newly painted interior and exterior
- Remodeled kitchen and baths
- Repaired upper deck, added new outdoor tile
- New Doors – front door, kitchen door, garden door, and door leading to deck
- Repaired and replaced front landing, new tile
- Refinished hardwood floors on both levels
- Installed double-pane fiberglass windows in living/dining room and bedrooms
- Replaced exterior stucco on two lower levels
- Installed larger electrical panel
- Added lighting and electrical in garden
- Upgraded – 8 feet of foundation on 3 sides, poured new footing for support beams in garage
- Installed shear wall in garage
- Replaced furnace in garage
- New roof on awning above front door
HIGHLIGHTS OF NEIGHBORHOOD:
- Dining: Blue Plate, Ichi Sushi, Emmy’s Spaghetti Shack, Mitchell’s Ice Cream, Gialiana’s Pizza, La Corneta, Liberty Cafe
- Other Gems: Cole Hardware, Canyon Ranch Market, Good Life Grocery, Holly Park, Bernal Hill, weekends are great for the Alemany Farmer’s Market (Saturday) and Flea Market (Sunday).
2 College Terrace, San Francisco – Presented by: Linda S Gordon – www.2CollegeTerrace.com from Open Homes Photography on Vimeo.